When the need is for bigger but still portable commercial wet or drys, the 570 series sets entirely its own standard.
First you have the full Structofoam construction, in fact a Numatic first, unmatched worldwide. Structofoam is a material formulation embodying all the strength needed for bigger machines, yet without weight penalty. It is really rugged. It doesn’t dent, scratch or deteriorate and yet it is light in weight and resists all standard cleaning chemicals.
The power and performance are to the full TwinFlo’ standard with a choice of one or two-motored specifications and both incorporate the Nucable plugged, replaceable cable system as standard.
The accessories provided are equally professional being 38mm (1 1/2″) as standard and allowing for full wet or dry operation. The tube sets are stainless steel and a pair of Multiflo’ 400mm (16″) floor nozzles are included both again manufactured in Structofoam.
- Powerful & Professional Performance – Long-life TwinFlo bypass motor.
- Ready for Wet or Dry – Professional results in either mode with accessories provided.
- Handy Cable Replacement – Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
- Clean Emptying – Fitted with easy empty handle providing simple and clean emptying.
- Built to Last – Heavy-duty Structofoam provides tough professional construction.
- Comes complete with accessory kit BS8.