The 1800 AP machine is designed to address the needs of specialist operations requiring a continuous collection and discharge of bulk liquid such as salvage work, flood damage, flat roofing, fire services and the like.
First and foremost they need a full heavy-duty machine specification with high performance to do their job quickly and efficiently and a way of discharging large volumes of liquid as quickly as possible.
The 1800AP incorporates a full Structofoam two-motored TwinFlo’ power head, float valve and trash basket inlet filter system and, in addition, our fully automatic submersible pump unit with its own Hi/Lo level float control allows continuous suction and discharge operation.
Accessories are full 38mm (11/2″) standard with the addition of a full 10m (33″) discharge hose to assist with the water disposal.
- Stay Cleaning for Longer – Huge 70L wet capacity and 26.8M cleaning range.
- Unrivalled Performance – Equipped with long-life TwinFlo 2-stage bypass motor.
- Built to Last – Heavy-duty Structofoam construction used in both head and body.
- Handy Cable Replacement – Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
- A Tool For Every Job – Comes with professional and versatile accessory kit BS7 with discharge hose.