The WV380’s are, by design, wet or dry vacuum cleaners that perform totally without compromise in either mode.
We know full well that when you want to operate as a dry machine performance must be as good as a dry-only machine, with big filters and the option of giant Hepaflo disposable dust bags ensuring a high standard of operation.
Similarly, when required for wet work, a quick switch of the dry filter for the wet float valve and a change of floor nozzle will give you equally professional performance and a clean, dry floor at the end of it all.
The singular difference between the two models WV3890 and 370 is in the container, as the 370 is commercial and the 380 is heavy-duty commercial due to its exclusive Structofoam construction, making this vacuum ideal for builders who need a robust machine or car valeters where the vacuum will constantly be moved from vehicle to vehicle. Both machines benefit from the same accessory kit with dual wet and dry pick-up nozzles and even the tube set is stainless steel.
- Compact & Convenient – Always on-hand when needed and easy to store.
- Ready for Wet or Dry – Professional results in either mode with accessories provided.
- Built to Last – Heavy-duty Structofoam provides tough professional construction.
- Ease of Transit – Multi-site use applications with lightweight design and easy-carry handle.
- Clean Emptying – Fitted with easy empty handle providing simple and clean emptying.
- Comes complete with accessory kit AA12.
Need a bigger machine? – Try the WV570 23L Wet or Dry Industrial Tub Vacuum.
Not wanting the StructoFoam construction? – Try WV370 15L Wet or Dry Commercial Tub Vacuum.