The TwinTec 1840 machine has been designed to address the question of size being exceptionally compact, yet with performance equal to bigger. This machine is ideal for use in hospitals, shopping centres, schools etc.
The compact design really does allow this machine to clean in areas normally cleaned by hand, yet 30% to 40% faster and better with rotating parabolic squeegee system.
Brush speed 130rpm in Lo mode then 150rpm in Hi mode, equaling the performance of bigger machines.
What is the TTB1840G like to use?
This machine is simple to use and requires little to no training to operate. The controls of the machine are self explanatory, plus it is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. With no cable, the risk of trips is reduced, plus less time will be spent untangling the lead!
Use as an alternative to mopping.
The TTB1840 can clean, scrub and dry your floors quicker and more effectively than using a mop and bucket. The machine distributes clean solution onto the floor, scrubs it in, then retrieves the dirty fluid – Plus the dirty water is collected in a separate tank unlike traditional mopping.
Does the machine clean to the edge?
Yes, it does because the machine’s brush is slightly offset allowing edges to be reached. The squeegee following follows the direction of the machine, collecting the wastewater ensuring floors are left dry and safe to walk on very quickly after use.
How much run-time do the batteries give?
A single charge will result in 45 minutes of continuous cleaning.
- Quieter Cleaning – Hi / Lo Mode for when quieter cleaning is needed.
- Cordless Convenience – Up to 90min runtime with long-life GelTec batteries.
- A Tool For Every Job – Wide range of accessories, pads and brushes available.
- Compact & Convenient – 24V battery operation and off-board charging station.
- User Comfort – Find the perfect working position with fully adjustable handle.