Mains power and performance and plenty of both, the outstanding specification of the TT4055G is, without doubt, to the highest standard both in terms of design and equally in terms of performance.
The big advantage of cable machines is the amazing power provided by mains operation, three times that of battery machines, and, due to the lack of costly batteries and 24V components, the machines are truly cost effective, almost two for the price of one. Cable machines are used extensively in many industrial applications where floors are quite often rough and exceptionally dirty.
- TwinFlo Vacuum Motor – Provides exceptional wet pick-up. Floors left dry in one pass.
- Structofoam Tilting Brush Deck – Making brush changes quick and simple.
- Planetary Gearbox – Longlife, oil filled, low load gearbox.
- Simple Control – Simple on / off trigger controls.
- Large Capacity – 40litre capacity allows longer cleaning between refills.
- Fully Adjustable Handle – Adjust to height comfortable for each user.
- Polyform Tanks – Heavy duty clean and dirty water tanks.
- Flexifill System – Easy filling and emptying system. No hosepipe required, just fill from a tap. Emptying – Simply pour down a drain.
- Tilting 55cm Brush Deck – Quick & simple to change brushes/ pads. Also makes sure brushes not worn by having full weight of the machine on the brush fibres.
- Structofoam Chassis – Incredibly tough and chemical resistant Stuctofoam moulded chassis.
Smaller Machine: TT4045G – Covers 1227m² per hour / 13207 sqft per hour.
This Scrubber Dryer: TT4055G – Covers 1500m² per hour / 16,146 sqft per hour.
Larger Machine: TT6650G – Covers 1773m² per hour / 19,084 sqft per hour.