Mains power and performance and plenty of both, the outstanding specification of the TT4045G is, without doubt, to the highest standard both in terms of design and equally in terms of performance. This machine has a large 40 litre capacity, 33% more than the old TT3450 scrubber.
The big advantage of cable machines is the amazing power provided by mains operation, three times that of battery machines, and, due to the lack of costly batteries and 24V components, the machines are truly cost effective, almost two for the price of one. Cable machines are used extensively in many industrial applications where floors are quite often rough and exceptionally dirty.
- TwinFlo Vacuum Motor – Provides exceptional wet pick-up, ensuring floors are dry in one pass.
- Structofoam Tilting Brush Deck – Making brush changes quick and simple.
- Planetary Gearbox – Longlife, oil filled, low load gearbox.
- Fully Adjustable Handle – Adjust to the height of any user.
- Simple Control – Simple on / off trigger controls.
- Large Capacity – 40 litre capacity.
- Tilting Brush Deck – Quick & simple to change the brush and pad + makes sure brushes don’t get worn by having the full weight of the machine on the brush fibres.
- Polyform Tanks – Heavy duty clean and dirty water tanks.
- Flexifill System – Easy filling and emptying system – Fill from any tap, no hose pipe required, and empty into any drain.
- Structofoam Chassis – Incredibly tough and chemical resistant Stuctofoam moulded chassis.
Smaller machine: TT1840G – Covers 1090m² per hour / 11733 sqft per hour.
This scrubber dryer TT4045G – Covers 1227m² per hour / 13207 sqft per hour.
Larger machine – TT4055G – Covers 1500m² per hour / 16146 sqft per hour.