A more user friendly ride-on scrubber dryer would be hard to find. Designed to provide long, simple and reliable service day in, day out, with powerful and professional results, whatever the environment.
The TRG720 is based on the well-established engineering of the Vario model, but simplified to provide a truly professional, cost effective workhorse. You can vary the water flow and the operating speed to suit a whole host of conditions from large, lightly-soiled areas, to heavy-duty scrubbing in more arduous conditions.
Smooth acceleration/deceleration, slow start/stop and auto slow-down features all provide for enhanced drivability, manoeuvrability and safety. Simple, colour-coded operator controls provide for complete ease of use. With a commanding operator driving position, front wheel traction drive, a magnificent turning circle and one pass performance, the TRG720 ensures you get the standard you want, exactly when you want it… and fast.
When it comes to machine maintenance, the brush deck sensor offers a non-mechanical contact solution, positioned so as to improve accuracy and provide easy access for servicing. With easy access for installation and maintenance of brushes, batteries and fuses.
Safety features include emergency stop button, power off removable key and hazard warning light, just to name a few. Fully adjustable water flow rate gives the user more control when cleaning. Other features include ground strip to prevent static build-up, 72cm twin brush power head cleaning system and 140A traction controller for enhanced traction.
- Cordless Cleaning – Up to 330min runtime with long-life GelTec batteries.
- Versatile Convenience – Just plug and go with convenient on-board charging system.
- User Comfort – Intuitive dashboard with operator controls and colour-coded controls.
- Promotes Safety – Emergency stop button, power off key and hazard warning light.
- A Tool For Every Job – Wide range of accessories, pads and brushes available.