The 4055 is one size up from the 4045 containing all the advanced TwinTec 24V features but with a 20% increased cleaning path. Features include a Structofoam tilting brush deck, polyform tanks, fully sealed gel batteries, built in battery charger, heavy duty TwinFlo wet pick-up vacuum system and heavy duty geared brush drive.
The 4055T (traction) offers effortless cleaning due to the powerful traction unit. A traction model is essential where inclines such as wheelchair ramps are present. With traction drive this machine is easy to control, plus when the operator is on a gradient, it ensures consistent cleaning speed and ease of manoeuvrability.
The large 550mm brush deck makes this machine perfect for large open areas. Plus, the brush deck can be rotated upwards to allow for quick and simple pad or brush changes. On a robust stainless steel chassis with large wheels, this machine is easy to manoeuvre.
Filling and emptying the machine is done simply with the long stretch hose. The hose can be lifted to reach a tap to fill, and emptying is done by lowering the dump hose from the machine down to a drain.
The batteries in the machine are fully sealed, and with a built-in charger and battery monitor, the machine can be left on charge permanently on charge until needed for use.
- Fully Sealed Gel Batteries – Maintenance-free batteries to ensure the highest standard of operational life.
- TwinFlo Vacuum Motor – Provides exceptional wet pick-up.
- Traction Drive – Ensures consistent speed + can clean up small gradients.
- Structofoam Tilting Brush Deck – Making brush and pad changing quick and easy.
- Easy Operation – Simple on/off trigger control.
- Stainless Steel Chassis – Robust construction, no rust.
- Large 550mm Brush Size – Clean larger area quicker.
- Battery Powered – No trailing lead = No trip hazards, tangled up cables!
- On-board Charging – Convenient and easy, just plug and go.
- Traction Drive System – Makes the cleaning of inclines safer and easier (TGB4055T).
This machine TGB4055T – Covers 2000 m² per hour / 21,528 sqft per hour.
Need a larger machine? TGB8572 – Covers 2363m² per hour / 25,434 sqft per hour.