The NTD750C Utility Vacuum cleaner is desgined by Numatic specialised , with its Cyclonic Separation kit is specially designed for dealing with environments that have quantities of non hazardous fine dust present. The cyclonic unit on this vacuum improves the performance when dealing with fine dust by separating out dust, taking some of the load off the filters. When using this vacuum for standard applications the central nozzle on the base drum can be used in conjunction with a standard closed dust bag, if using the machine for fine dust the cyclonic entry is used in conjunction with an open dust bag. The Cyclonic module is removable and easily re-fitted with a simple clip on system.
The Numatic NTD750C is built around an all steel drum and trolley making for a very durable package that can be used in a range of environments including farming, building and industrial applications. When required the drum can be unclipped and removed from the trolley, allowing for easy emptying.
Twin 960W motors provide plenty of suction and are encased within a StructoFoam head that offers great protection. An easy to replace mains cable allows for easy servicing should it ever become damaged.
This machine comes supplied with a stainless steel based 38mm accessory kit that will fit both vacuum input ports.
- Cyclonic Module – Allows for fine dusts to be dealt with.
- Twin Motors – Provide plenty of suction.
- All steel drum and trolley – Designed for use in industrial applications.
- Big capacity – Clean for longer without stopping.
- Trolley Chassis – Allows for easy mobility and improved stability.
- Comes complete with accessory kit BA5.