The whole design concept, construction and performance of the NTD750 is dedicated to producing a standard industrial vacuum cleaner that will provide totally reliable performance in all standard industrial applications. Be it boiler cleaning, floor cleaning, machine maintenance, high level cleaning, metalworking, dirt, dust or debris, it will take it all in its stride as standard.
The exclusive Structofoam power head incorporating two TwinFlo bypass motors provides exceptional performance and the Nucable replaceable cable system is standard, allowing quick cable replacement in the event of accidental damage. The difference with having a bypass motor is that air is diverted around the vacuum motor rather than through it for cooling, therefore any contaminant that does pass through filtration will bypass the motor and not cause damage.
Two large, standard filters ensure that what goes in stays in and, in addition, giant additional HepaFlo dust bags are available.
The standard container is all-steel, finished in Nutex, a specially formulated epoxy resin coating providing extreme durability and long service life. The container is mounted on, but easily removed from, an all-steel heavy-duty chassis equipped with large transit wheels.
Comes with the standard accessory kit that is to a full 38mm (1 1/2″) specification.
- Ideal for Industrial Use – Flooring, maintenance, metalworking plus more.
- High Capacity (35 litres) – Less stops to empty the machine.
- Ease of Transit – All-steel chassis, large transit wheels and pull handle.
- Handy Cable Replacement – Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
- Powerful Performance – Heavy-duty Structofoam power head and TwinFlo bypass motors.
- Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying – High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags.
- Accessory kit BA5 is included.