Mechanised, mobility cleaning
The imop Lite means fast efficient mechanised cleaning in areas that up until now could only be done by hand. Also its light weight and smaller profile allows it to be quickly deployed to isolated areas and lets you work on multiple levels. As of today trains, stadiums, shops, toilets can now all be managed with the imop Lite!
Exceptional cleaning power
The unique upright design of the imop Lite puts more weight on the brushes, and combined with its powerful battery-driven motor – that has an even higher RPM than its brothers – results in more cleaning power than any auto scrubber in its class. Wet mopping with dirty water & slippery floors are a thing of the past – I-Mop’s advanced suction technology extracts virtually all the cleaning solution & whatever liquid is on the surface, leaving floors dry and safe to walk on almost immediately.
Due to great mobility – transport wheels, light weight, small size – you can easily travel from site to site. The imop Lite even fits in the trunk of a standard car.
No PhD required to operate this machine. We have done all the programming for you. All it takes is a simple push of the button to select the desired operating mode.
- Takes tight corners with ease
- Tight turning radius – Clean where no auto-scrubber can go
- Low profile deck – Can clean underneath cabinets and ledges
- Brushes clean right up to the edge
- Cleans small confined spaces
WHY USE I-MOP?
- Faster: Cleans 50% faster than conventional mopping & 20% faster than equal size scrubber dryers, proven by cleaning rates of up to 1300m² per hour.
- Cleaner: Powerful twin counter-rotating 500 RPM brushes for soil removal proven by ATP test data reflecting up to 90% cleaner surfaces.
- Greener: Takes advantage of every bit of chemical and every drop of water, which is proof that it reduces environmental impact by over 75%. On average the I-Mop Lite uses 20% less energy per m2 compared to a typical scrubber dryer.
- Safer: Cleans & dries floors almost instantly – Proven by standardised slip test readings of 120 or less – significantly reducing slip and fall hazards.