The Duplex 620 is the largest in the unique series of Duplex Floor Cleaning Machines.
With it’s 620 mm cleaning width it is ideally suited to the larger facility such as sports halls, entrance lobbies, corridors, dining halls, public buildings etc where there is a large space to clean. With the Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine such tasks are tackled with the minimum of time and effort.
The twin contra-rotating brushes have thousands of diagonally placed bristles. This produces an exceptionally thorough clean and truly unequalled forward and reverse manoeuvrability.
The Duplex 620 Floor and Carpet Cleaning Machine is suitable for all flooring
surfaces including carpets, safety flooring, wood floors, marble, ceramic tiles, sports safety floors, non-slip resin floors, Flotex, Marley, Timbersafe, Polysafe, Tarkett, Altro and entrance matting.
Its brushes are offset to one side, this allows ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, alongside walls and skirtings, under furniture and into corners.
A range of easily interchangeable brushes are available to suit any particular floor surface.
The Duplex 620 Floor Cleaning Machine has a loop handle making manoeuvring it simplicity itself.
- Prewash function: Duplex products have the option of disabling detergent solution recovery for prewashing, a huge benefit when cleaning very dirty floors.
- Brush pressure adjustment: the brush pressure can be adjusted for better cleaning results.
- Duplex machines have special brushes for every type of flooring and dirt:
- Black brushes for cleaning very dirty floors;
- Yellow brushes for delicately cleaning carpet tile and carpets;
- Very abrasive Tynex brushes;
- Scotch-Brite brushes with a slightly abrasive polishing action, especially suited for smooth/linoleum floors.