The Duplex 420 Floor Steam Cleaner model, with a cleaning width of 420 mm (16″), gives ‘right to the edge’ cleaning, combining brush agitation and steam on all floor surfaces, alongside walls and into corners. Its the best way to clean floors without chemicals, giving the same results on stain removal and floor sanitising. This machine is able to shampoo, sanitise and scrub all in one!
How can steam be as effective as chemicals?
The steam is supplied to one of the contra rotating brushes, and therefore floors are left sanitised and virtually immediately dry. The steam jets at the front of the machine, and sanitises the flooring, making the Duplex 420 ideal for clinics, schools, nursing homes, kitchens and hospitals. Not only this, the steam also releases stains from carpet fibres and crevices.
This makes the use of steam floor cleaning equipment extremely ecologically friendly and economically viable.
How long until floors are dry after cleaning?
As the machine uses steam instead of sprays of a lot of water, floors are dry within seconds after cleaning occurs.
What floors can I use the Duplex 420 on?
Carpet, tiles, vinyl, laminate, marble, concrete, doormats, pool / wet room tiles, Polysafe, Altro, Marley, Tarkett, Flotex, Timbersafe, carpet tiles, non-slip safety flooring, safety non-slip resin floors, sports anti-injury floors and many more.
Where is the Duplex 420 used widely?
Used widely but not exclusively in care homes, veterinary practices, schools and hospitals.
- Supplied with standard fluid tanks – Use in steam or standard cleaning mode as required
- Range of brushes available to suit different floor types
- The cylindrical brushes comprise of thousands of diagonally inserted bristles along the entire width of each brush which rotates at 600rpm
- The brushes contra-rotate, meaning they lift dirt, water, grime and some stains from floor surfaces
- The Duplex 420 steam is unique in that it washes, mops, scrubs, dries, and can polish and disinfect floor surfaces
- Very easy to use with no lifting and bi-directional operation
- This product is accepted on the Water Technology List
- Exceptionally low water use (2.5L per hour) – no need to carry heavy water to and fro.