The new bagless CombiVac provides wet and dry capabilities without having to change filters. It will be found in the dirtiest of places.
First you have the full Structofoam construction, unmatched worldwide. Structofoam is a material formulation embodying all the strength needed for bigger machines, yet without weight penalty. It is really rugged. It doesn’t dent, scratch or deteriorate and yet it is light in weight and resists all standard cleaning chemicals.
The unique high efficiency dual washable filter system enables the user to switch from dry to wet pick up without the hassle of changing filters or kits. No need for dust bags as the new filter system removes the need for them.
The power and performance are to the full TwinFlo’ standard with a choice of one or two-motored specifications and both incorporate the Nucable plugged, replaceable cable system as standard.
- Wet and Dry Pick-up – No need to change kit or filter with unique filter system.
- Built to Last – Heavy-duty Structofoam construction to endure years of industrial use.
- Stay Cleaning for Longer – 13L Wet capacity, 13L Dry capacity and 26.8M cleaning range.
- Handy Cable Replacement – Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
- A Tool For Every Job – Comes with professional wet and dry accessory kit with stainless steel tube set (BS8).
|Do I need to use vacuum bags with the CVD570?||No, with the filter system vacuum bags are not needed. To clean the filters, simply rinse out under water, allow to dry thoroughly and place back in the machine.|
|What are the primary uses of this machine?||Sucking up spillages, unblocking sinks, car valeting, emptying water tanks, warehouse cleaning, high-level cleaning etc.|
|How robust is this machine?||Constructed from Structofoam this machine is light and robust yet extremely strong, withstanding the ‘rough and tumble’ of heavy daily use. The twin motors are bypass motors, therefore waste air passes around the motor not through it, so particles do not damage the motor, plus giving the vacuum high suction levels.|