When describing the CleanTec 900 we have called it the ‘truck-type’ machine because it is built like a truck yet is as easy to handle as any of the CleanTec range.
The all Structofoam construction leaves little to be desired, being rugged yet light in weight, and with oversized wheels and castors you can move it easily over all surfaces, or up and down stairways. The 900 is our largest machine to incorporate the compact ‘tank within a tank’ design, allowing for use in confined areas.
The 900’s come in two models, one-motored or two-motored, both incorporating our TwinFlo’ bypass motors and integrated Powerflo’ pump system. The pump system injects the cleaning solution deep into the carpets in a continuous deep cleaning cycle and these bigger machines will cover an area more than three times that of our smaller machines, without the need for emptying. The unique tipper system incorporated within the chassis design allows for the machine to be emptied in floor drains or WC’s where available, and this is especially important in office blocks and high-rise apartment blocks.
The full accessory kit A41A included provides for both carpet or upholstery cleaning, with optional kits and accessories available for hard floor cleaning and wet and dry pick-up.
- User Comfort – Design incorporates unique tipper handle and large rear wheels.
- Compact & Convenient – Wet, spray extraction for carpets, upholstery and valeting.
- Professional & Efficient – Long-life TwinFlo bypass motor and Powerflo’pump system.
- Built to Last – Heavy-duty Structofoam construction to endure years of industrial use.
- Handy Cable Replacement – Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.