How long will my item take to arrive?
- Standard Delivery
- Large Items – Standard delivery is generally next working day for most large items like chemicals, janitorial equipment and machines but depending on where stock is located may be up to 3 – 6 working days. If delivery is to be any longer than this we will phone you within 24 hours to advise of the delay.
- Small Items – This covers things shown as free delivery such as vacuum bags, hoses, and other smaller accessories. These are generally dispatched the same day but are sent by post on a 3 – 5 day service. If delivery is to be any longer than this we will phone you within 24 hours to advise of the delay
- Built to order – Built to order items are generally delivered within 5 working days, however delivery times up to 3 weeks can be common on some items. If you require a delivery urgently for a built to order item please phone us before ordering to get an estimated delivery time.
WE NO LONGER DELIVER TO : Northern Ireland , Channel Islands , Isle of Man & Republic of Ireland.
How will I know when to expect delivery?
- For Online Orders – If you placed your order online you will get an email informing you that your order has been “shipped” on the day that it leaves us. If you order was for larger items or a lot of smaller items you should expect to receive your order the following working day. If you provided a mobile phone number or email address during checkout you will receive a text-message or email from our couriers advising of a delivery date which is normally for the following working day.
- For phone orders – You will be given an estimated delivery time when placing the order over the phone. When your order is ready for dispatch we will generally phone you or organise for our couriers to text-message or email you to advise that the order is leaving us and when to expect delivery.